Friday, July 4, 2008

Mammoth List Advertising Secrets

Dear Friend,

Let me start out with a simple progress report. I have been with Mammoth List for a little over 3 weeks now and already have seen success with very little effort on my part. I am keeping this blog to post my growth and to help others obtain the same success as I have that wish to join this very prosperous and unique List Building Program. I currently have several people on my direct downline and one on my secondary downline which shows me that this is a very viral and quick growing program if done properly which is why we are here. Also out of those that I have in my downline all but a couple are active paid members (this means I am actually making money while my list is growing).

OK that being said lets talk a bit about how to grow your Mammoth List.

  1. Join Mammoth List and email me when you have activated your account.
  2. I will provide you with a guide that outlines step-by-step what I am currently doing to promote and get sign ups to mammoth list.
  3. Take Action now and don't wait (you must do something to get results)
That is it for now I will provide more in my next post but this is enough to get you started down the right path to success with Mammoth List!

Happy List Building
Orlando

4 comments:

Shaun said...

Hi Orlando

i'm interested in this business could you provide me with an email address

kind regards

Shaun

MammothListGuru said...

My email address is alertpay@orlandothompson.ws If you want more information on this opportunity contact me at the email address above.

Unknown said...

Hi Olando, Ive been doing my Mammothlist for a couple of weeks and no signups. I've been buying ads and posting, classified ads, every thing I can think of but, blogging as you have I need to really get a better understanding of how to blog my business, please help as I not a great computer wiz and need step by step instruction on how to do this

Thank for any help you can give me

Anjeldoll

othompso said...

luvspell,

I would be more than happy to show you what I have been doing to promote my mammoth list. email me at orlando@forex-top-trading-affiliates.com and I will communicate information with you from there and hopefully we can work together and make something happen for you.

Orlando