Monday, July 7, 2008

MammothList Building Strategy 1

Can You Really Use Articles To Build Your List?


Hi There, By now you may be wondering how I am doing so well building my Mammoth List. Well first let me tell you that I am getting more and more signups each week since I have implemented this FREE strategy to my Mammoth List Advertising Campaign. It is actually a two fold strategy, and here is goes. I use a Blogging & Article Submission Campaign to get the most of my sign ups.

I will not go into great detail because I have a great step-by-step guide that walks you through the entire process and is more than happy to pass it along to my downline so they can enjoy the same success as I am having. What I will tell you here however is you need to submit lots of articles and I have a tool to help you also Free and link them back to your blog. Well that is a big one and works very well and very fast once done properly.

For more sign up here and activate your MammothList account you can them email me Orlando Thompson and I will send you a copy of this Mammoth List Promotion Guide!


Sign Up Here
Happy List Building
Orlando Thompson

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Orlando, nice blog and good to see you are taking the guide and using it, good luck. kenny